Fields marked with an * are required
Institutional membership with PAFEC is offered to local, national and international organizations working on Early Childhood Development(ECD), Mother & Child Health, Nutrition, Hygiene, WASH, Child Protection & Child Welfare, Academic Institutions, Corporate Sector which promote ECD.
INSTITUTIONAL MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
- Provides the latest research-based knowledge and best practices in ECD through the quarterly e- newsletter, Website, and the social media platforms
- Provides capacity-building opportunities through engaging members in experience-sharing/peer learning activities, technical workshops, conferences, seminars, webinars, online and face ref Courses
- Engages members to develop and translate ECD material and engages them as resource persons
- Provides exclusive rights to participate in the Alliance organised events, such as training programmes, exhibitions, conferences, webinars, and seminars on preferential terms
- Knowledge networking and institution building