School Readiness – How to prepare children for pre-school and what parents need to know?
In the fourth and the final session of this webinar series, that panel members talked about getting one’s young child for pre-school. The panel member responded to set question that as parent one must ask, these include:
- What kind of environment your child prefers?
- How do you select a pre-school?
- Meeting the teachers/care givers
- Safety & security
- What services they provide? (food, diapers, water and etc)
- What to discuss with the teacher about your child’s routines and habits?
- How to take this opportunity to introduce yourself to other parents?
- How parents can be involved in be actively engaged?
- What a parent should do at home to support their child to succeed at the pre-school?